How to Enroll

BB 11 - How to Enroll


Enrollment Requirements for an LVN Degree

You’ve read through the LVN degree program information and are ready to get started. Congratulations! It’s time to take the first step towards your future career in nursing.

But first, let’s review the list below to ensure you meet the LVN certification program requirements, as mandated by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians:

  • Are you at least 17 years of age?
  • Do you have a valid high school diploma or GED?*
  • Are you in good physical and mental health to adequately perform the responsibilities required of a professional nurse?

If you meet the above criteria, then let’s get started with the enrollment process here!

Admissions Process for CDI’s Certification Program

Career Development Institutes Inc. (CDI) proudly offers one of the best LVN programs in Los Angeles. We’re nationally accredited, award-winning LVN nursing school that puts emphasis on the professional advancement of our students.

Enrolling into our Vocational Nursing (VN) Program takes just four steps:

  1. Speak with our Admissions Representative. Our team can provide you with further detail of the VN Program as well as answer any questions you may have prior to enrollment. You can call to schedule an appointment, or request more information here.
  2. Take the entrance exam. The exam is free of charge, consists of 105 questions and covers grammar, reading comprehension and basic math. Pending your score, you may need to take a second exam as well.
  3. Interview with a school director and meet with our Financial Aid Officer to discuss tuition financing and payment options. To learn more about the financial aid process and to determine what you will qualify for, check out our section on financial aid.
  4. To finalize enrollment, submit all supporting documentation for your application as well as the registration fee. Supporting documentation includes:
  • High school diploma, GED, associates or bachelor’s degree
  • California driver’s license
  • Social security card

Take The Next Step


*If you received your education outside the United States, you will need to have your diploma or degree evaluated. The evaluation is at the student’s expense and must include a summary from the evaluating agency.

Change your life today!
Take the next step! Get in touch with us!
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.

*This information will be used to contact you through various means, which may include: phone, text messaging, email, and postal mail about the programs and services that are offered. *Required Fields: Program offerings are subject to change. By submitting your information you agree to the terms of Your Privacy Rights concerning the collection and use of your personal information. Your details will never be shared with any third party.

Change your life today!
Take the next step! Get in touch with us!