HOW TO ENROLL IN OUR VN CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Enrollment Requirements for an VN Degree
You’ve read through the VN degree program information and are ready to get started. Congratulations! It’s time to take the first step towards your future career in nursing.
But first, let’s review the list below to ensure you meet the VN certification program requirements, as mandated by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians:
- Are you at least 17 years of age?
- Do you have a valid high school diploma or GED?*
- Are you in good physical and mental health to adequately perform the responsibilities required of a professional nurse?
If you meet the above criteria, then let’s get started with the enrollment process here!
Admissions Process for CDI’s Certification Program
Career Development Institutes Inc. (CDI) proudly offers one of the best VN programs in Los Angeles. We’re nationally accredited, award-winning VN nursing school that puts emphasis on the professional advancement of our students.
Enrolling into our Vocational Nursing (VN) Program takes just four steps:
- Speak with our Admissions Representative. Our team can provide you with further detail of the VN Program as well as answer any questions you may have prior to enrollment. You can call to schedule an appointment, or request more information here.
- Take the entrance exam. The exam is free of charge, consists of 105 questions and covers grammar, reading comprehension and basic math. Pending your score, you may need to take a second exam as well.
- Interview with a school director and meet with our Financial Aid Officer to discuss tuition financing and payment options. To learn more about the financial aid process and to determine what you will qualify for, check out our section on financial aid.
- To finalize enrollment, submit all supporting documentation for your application as well as the registration fee. Supporting documentation includes:
- High school diploma, GED, associates or bachelor’s degree
- California driver’s license
- Social security card*If you received your education outside the United States, you will need to have your diploma or degree evaluated. The evaluation is at the student’s expense and must include a summary from the evaluating agency.